Monday, August 29, 2011

Michi :)

Wow, so this is what it's like to actually have a blog!...Hmmmm Interesting and kinda fun! LOL

So lets see what I can actually do on this! It's time to start advertising!
Let the creative blood flow................


So Here's the latest...So I did the decorations for my sisters Baby Shower!  With my mom's help of course.  I couldn't have done any of this without her! She is a miracle worker! 
Here a few pics. Enjoy!!


The Entrance!


Sign-In Photo with Hand made flower pens


Large Bamboo Center Piece


Individual (small) Bamboo Center Piece that light up!



Balloons By Mr. B


Personalized Water Bottle Labels


Hand Made Felt Mommy to be Dresses (Game: Bun in the Oven)


Yup!! Gotta love Fondant!...Hand Rolled and Hand Made!


Home Made Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Pistacio Frosting and Vanilla with  Buttercream Chocolate Frosting!


Topped with Chocolate baby footprint molds!


Hand made Gift Card Box!


Hand made Chocolate Covered Pretzels.

Monster Diaper Truck (back view)

Monster Diaper truck (side view)


Monster Diaper Truck (front view) The headlight light up too!!
  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog. Trust me you will love posting things on your blog!
    Now I'm proud of you! Oh and how creative that baby shower looks awesome

    ReplyDelete